Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Consistency was never one of my strongest suits.

That said, I have few excuses for not updating this blog on a regular basis. I will, however, outline what the few of them are.

1) This was hardly meant to be a profession. I have a profession, and unfortunately, my unfettered internet access went fettered a while back. The web nanny even caught on to my blog once I tried doing my own FTPs and not relying on Blogspot to host ORO.

2) Inspiration is difficult to come by when (a) you grapple with long-term self-doubt issues like someone like me does, (b) you grapple with emotional troughs that embolden those old self-invalidating voices, and (c) when you just don't wanna. Somewhere along those lines lies the truth of the matter.

3) I figure that if I'm blogging more than The High Hat comes out with new material, I'm doing fairly well.

Yet I have figured out a few things to say, and then I'll figure out where I wanna go from here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

Lol wow this is a cool article here. Incase yall didnt know, you can watch naruto and watch naruto shippuden episode on this site. All naruto shippuden episodesare absolutely free and no sign up fees nor surveys like most sites.Hope You all Enjoy it, God Bless.