Thursday, December 23, 2004

Just wanted to acknowledge my recent addtion to the Rocky Top Brigade blogroll. Thanks, Bubba!

And, here's a picture of a titmouse buffed up against the recent ice storm which hit Nashville overnight.



Sorry for slow-rolling the updates to the blog lately, folks. I'm in full-tilt stressed-out mode lately, what with the holidays and having a number of workmen involved in a major renovation of the kitchen. The work is beautiful, but there's sundry issues involved, not the least of which right now is that the kitchen sink won't friggin' drain.

In other news, I'm going to be pulling my endorsement of PeoplesForum.com from the blogroll. Recent developments have me uncertain about that forum's future. (But if you must wander over there, check out the chatter in I Spit On Your Groove.)

No comments: