Monday, February 28, 2005

OK, sorry for the delays, y'all, but Blogger is pretty much busticated for me for the forseeable future. Blogger support has been completely unresponsive. Here's the issue: I can't post anything from any browser on any Mac that I have in the house. So I know (a) it's not my machine, (b) it's not my browser, and (c) I'm not crazy.

The only way I'm posting this is by firing up VirtualPC, which I don't think I should have to do.

And not only can I not post things through Safari/Firefox/OmniWeb/IE on a Mac, I can't edit my template.

So if you want to see the .XML version of this [soon to be very rarely updated] blog, the path is http://home.comcast.net/~andyaxel/blogger/rss/atom.xml.

See you once Blogger fixes their technical difficulties.


Difficulties somewhat fixed. Still having issues, but whaddyagonnado?

(Anyone want to recommend a new blogging platform that I can access via a web browser on a Mac? Without me having to run a web server? Leave it in comments.)

No comments: